The preliminary agenda for the 2014 HE Conference has been published.
A total of 27 motions are to be debated, and these include:
– Opposing Austerity in Education
– Privatisation and Shared Services in Higher Education
– Impact of restructuring and outsourcing on young workers
– Disability Leave and Attendance Policies
– A Time to Change in Higher Education
– In Opposition to Zero Hours Contracts
– Zero-Hour Contracts & Agency Workers
– Protection of OUR Terms & Conditions
– Excessive Workloads – University of Westminster
– Poverty Pay Doesn’t Pay – the Living Wage in Higher Education
– Higher Education (HE) PAY 2014
AQA Branch can send 2 delegates to the HE Conference, so if you’re interested in attending, email us at UnisonDevasSt@aqa.org.uk.